Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scrappy Hour

First i have to say: o my gosh its almost here!! i leave tomorrow on my retreat and I'm getting so excited!! i did finish packing tonight, I'm taking a very large suitcase. The only thing left that i have to pack is my clothes for the weekend and my laptop, but that should not be to hard to do in the morning!!! I can't wait!!!

Anyways i went to scrappy hour tonight and i won lots of door prizes. Bonnie gave us 5 different papers this time to use and they are so cute!! I won a bunch of stickers, some cute butterfly brads and a tee shirt that says bazzil bling!!! I love it!!! Well i'm going to try and get some sleep, if i can!!! I hope i have Internet access at the retreat so i can post pictures!!! if anyway is intrested in seeing were i am going i will post the website at the end of this blog!!!

http://www.pamperedscrappers.com/index.html

No comments: